This moment —————— right NOW —————
is the only moment that exists —————— EVER!!
Time is accelerating. The Mayan calendars predicted that it would. If you are interested in knowing more about the Mayan calendars, you will enjoy the 18-part video from Youtube with Ian Xel Lungold.
Each hour feels like 10 minutes long these days. Have you noticed?
Have you noticed that the things we need to get done in the course of a day seem to take longer?
Or tasks seem to take the same amount of time as before, but when you are finished with your morning’s work of activities it’s already mid-afternoon?
This has nothing to do with your biological age or the aging process. This has to do with frequency shifts on Planet Earth. Our Mother’s heartbeat, the Schumann resonance frequency, is accelerating and will continue to accelerate.
In fact, our frequency rates are also being accelerated. So, of course, time, too is accelerating.
In the movie, Kung Fu Panda, Grand Master Oogway says,
The past is history.
The future is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That’s why they call it the “present.”
If you are feeling as though there is increasingly more to do and less and less time to do it, there is only one solution:
BE HERE NOW!!!!!
NOW is all there is, so stop worrying about the future and stop regretting the past. Live fully in the moment. Follow these simple, easy steps:
- BREATHE – If you notice you are holding your breath or breathing shallow breaths, take 3 DEEP breaths.
- OPEN YOUR HEART CENTER – Just say, “I open my Heart Centers, front and back, NOW.”
- GET GROUNDED – “Mother Earth, please connect with my feet and accept a flow of my Divinity and Endless Love into your heart center.”
- BREATHE – Send your breath down into your feet and out through your feet into Mother Earth.
- SET PRIORITIES – You cannot complete or even start all the things on your list of “things to do” all at once. Choose the most important or most urgent and FOCUS on that one only. The rest can take care of themselves for awhile.
- STAY FOCUSED and BREATHE.
- TAKE BREAKS – Lie down for 20-30 minutes and rest. Or meditate for 20 minutes. Or just step outside and BREATHE.
Did you notice that breathing is important?
Did you notice how different you felt when you GROUNDED your energies?
So NOW, in this moment, I wish you a beautiful, joyful, exciting, love-filled day.